When it’s time to choose gutters for your home, seamless gutters can’t be beat. Although traditional sectional gutters will certainly get the job done, seamless gutters are far less prone to maintenance, repair and damage. Read on to discover the benefits of seamless gutters and why they’re the best choice for your house.
What are seamless gutters?
Seamless gutters are custom made to your home’s dimensions. They’re extruded from a single piece of metal. This is in contrast to sectional gutters, which have joints every 10 to 20 feet. When you have seamless gutters installed, your gutter contractor will measure and extrude the gutters on-site, then install to fit your home.
Advantages of seamless gutters
Here’s a closer look at some of the biggest benefits of investing in seamless gutters:
- Fewer joints: Since seamless gutters have fewer joints, there are fewer places to collect debris or experience leaks. The lack of joints also ensures that your gutters are less prone to sagging. Plus, the smooth, seamless appearance enhances your home’s curb appeal.
- Less leakage: Speaking of leaks, if you want to prevent water damage to your home and foundation, seamless gutters are the way to go. When debris piles up in traditional sectional gutters, it can get caught on the joints, pile up and cause leaks. That can deposit water on your roof and walls, or around your foundation—which often means you’ll need major repairs. Avoid that problem entirely with seamless gutters.
- Custom made: Traditional sectional gutters are often sufficient, but there’s nothing like getting custom-made gutters for your home. They’re guaranteed to fit your roofline perfectly.
- Less need for maintenance: One solid piece of metal means there are fewer places where something can go wrong—which means you’ll spend a lot less time up on a ladder, cleaning out and fixing your gutters. Since ladders can be dangerous, any homeowner will benefit from installing seamless gutters.
- A variety of color options: If you want your gutters to blend in with the rest of your home, rest assured that there are plenty of color options from which to choose. You’ll be able to create the exact look you want.
- Fewer repairs needed: Since seamless gutters require fewer repairs than traditional seamless gutters, you’ll spend less money over time. Even if your seamless gutters cost more to create and install, you’ll spend a lot less money—and time—fixing everything.
- Longer lifespan: Finally, seamless gutters have a much longer lifespan than traditional gutters. They last about 20 to 30 years on average, but if you care for them properly, they can last even longer.
The advantages of seamless gutters can’t be overstated. If you want a long-lasting, attractive and easy-to-maintain drainage system, go seamless. The initial investment will be well worth it—especially when you still don’t feel like cleaning your gutters in three decades.
Ready to go seamless? L & S Seamless Guttering offers gutter installation, repair and gutter guards for your home’s gutter system. Call us today to get a quote or learn more about our services.
This post first appeared on https://lsseamlessgutter.com/