If you read reviews of gutter guards, then get quotes on Gutter Topper®, Leaf Relief or gutter guards from Lowes or Home Depot, be ready to ask a lot of questions about how these systems work, the background of the installers and the warranty coverage. Then compare their answers to the answers you get from your local Gutter Helmet® dealer.
5 ‘Yes’ Answers You Can Expect to Hear From Your Gutter Helmet® Installer
When you choose to install a Gutter Helmet gutter protection system on your home, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that our installers can provide all of the following “yes” answers.
- “Yes, we have references.” When considering a gutter guard installer, take a look at how their past installations are working on other homes and talk to neighbors about their experience with the company. Gutter Helmet installers are happy to provide references for you to contact.
- “Yes, we carry proper certification and insurance.” Only contractors who are certified by Gutter Helmet are permitted to install Gutter Helmet gutter cover systems. To gain our manufacturer certification, a company must have the appropriate licensing and insurance to protect your best interests.
- “Yes, Gutter Helmet can handle a heavy downpour.” Heavier, in fact, than has ever been recorded in the United States! Gutter Helmet has been tested to handle 22 inches of rain per hour, which is twice the record amount of just over 11 inches in one hour.
- “Yes, Gutter Helmet can be mounted on your existing gutters.” Unless the gutters are in need of replacement due to age and leaks, there’s no need to tear off your existing gutter system. Gutter Helmet is designed to be installed right over existing full-size gutters.
- “Yes, Gutter Helmet is warranted for a lifetime.” A Gutter Helmet warranty guarantees that the installation will be free of defects due to faulty material or workmanship and will keep the gutters free-flowing for the lifetime of the original purchaser (under normal use and maintenance).
Gutter Helmet®: The Ultimate Protection for Your Home & Gutters
We hope that our answers will give you the assurance that Gutter Helmet is the best gutter protection system available on the market today, with the best installers in the industry! If you choose to go with a different product and installer, just make sure they can provide the same five “yes” answers!
For more information about the advantages of Gutter Helmet, call (800) 824-3772 or submit our online form to schedule a free consultation and quote from a dealer in your area.
The post 5 ‘Yes’ Answers You’ll Get From Your Gutter Helmet® Installer appeared first on Gutter Helmet.