We don’t always prioritize gutter cleaning. Perhaps we’re not even thinking about it. We overlook the gutter system’s performance and what it accomplishes to keep water out of our homes. Isn’t it true that what’s out of sight is out of mind? That is until it starts causing problems in our homes.
Ten Signs Your Gutters Need Cleaning
- The gutters are overflowing with rainwater
- The gutter is drooping or pulling away from your house
- You have standing water at the foundation of your home
- Your gutters are growing weeds, moss, or algae
- Birds, small animals, or insects have taken up residence
- Your roof is deteriorating
- There is damage to your landscaping, or there is soil erosion
- You’re noticing draining problems
- There are water stains on your fascia boards or roofing
- You can’t recall your last gutter cleaning
Three Reasons Why Gutter Cleaning Is Best Done in the Fall
- In the winter, clogged gutters allow water to sit and eventually freeze.
- Most of the leaves have fallen from the trees. A late-fall gutter cleaning keeps leaves out of gutters for the length of the winter season.
- Fall gutter cleaning allows for problems to be discovered and fixed before the weather changes. A homeowner will not want to repair or clean gutters from a ladder in the winter. Additionally, it will not be safe for those living in colder regions battling snow and ice.
Keep Leaves Out of Places They Shouldn’t Be—Your Gutters
Gutters aren’t just set it and forget it. They, too, require attention, and the fall is the ideal time to do so. Gutter cleaning can extend the life of both your gutters and your roof.
Superior Pressure Washing wishes you a wonderful fall season! Our main goal is to make gutter cleaning for homeowners as simple and safe as possible. We take care of the details, so you can enjoy the results. Please get in touch with us for a no-cost, no-obligation estimate.
This post first appeared on https://www.superiorwash.net/