Installation of the Gutter Helmet® gutter protection system requires the expertise of a factory-trained specialist who will examine your roof, gutters and fascia board to ensure your system is planned and installed properly.
The Gutter Helmet® Installation Process
There’s a specific procedure for having America’s best gutter guards installed on your home. This procedure is as follows:
- Scheduling. When you give Gutter Helmet a call, we‘ll direct you to the Gutter Helmet dealer that serves your specific area. At a time that’s convenient for you, the dealer will schedule an appointment to visit your home.
- On-site visit. The specialist will inspect your gutter system, roofline, siding and all other components that will affect the installation. Don’t worry about cleaning your gutters prior to this appointment; we want to see all issues and problems with your gutters before we give you a quote.
- Education. The specialist will explain how the Gutter Helmet installation will affect your gutters and home.
- Estimate. You’ll be presented with a free written price estimate at the time of your appointment, with no pressure to purchase.
- Decision time. You’ll be given plenty of time to make your decision. Your specialist will follow up with you to find out if you want to have Gutter Helmet gutter covers installed on your home.
- Installation. If you make the decision to purchase Gutter Helmet, we’ll send a technician out to install the product and clean, seal, check and adjust the alignment of your gutter system if necessary. Gutter Helmet will then be custom-fitted and secured over your full-sized gutters.
- Never clean your gutters again.® An accurate and effective Gutter Helmet installation will keep you from ever having to clean your gutters again!
Connect With Gutter Helmet® Today
When it comes to installing gutter guards, no other company has the track record and expertise of Gutter Helmet. After more than 40 years in business and millions of feet installed, we’re confident that you’ll be highly satisfied with our products and services. To connect with your local Gutter Helmet dealer and get started on your installation, give us a call today at (800) 824-3772 or submit our online form. You can also go to our website to read the gutter cover reviews left by our customers!
The post How to Install Gutter Guards the Gutter Helmet® Way appeared first on Gutter Helmet.