Most homeowners understand the importance of keeping gutters clean and clear of debris. Clogged gutters can wreak havoc with water drainage around the house, causing damage to landscaping, roofing material, fascia, soffit and siding, and allowing water to leak into your home – a potentially devastating problem.
Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t clean gutters out until they notice a problem, such as overloaded gutters that are sagging or pulling away from the house. It’s important not to procrastinate this important task. Call a professional that can safely and effectively clean your gutters right away if you notice any of these problems, and follow the tips below for saving money on professional gutter cleaning services.
- Visit the websites. In general, most home improvement and home service companies have a good online presence. By visiting each company’s individual site, you can find out more about their services, and you may even find an online-only discount or coupon.
- Look for discounts. As with any other company, those that provide gutter cleaning services want your business. Be on the lookout for advertisements on the TV, radio, social media or daily deal websites, as well as in newspapers and circulars. In addition, keep your eyes peeled for special gutter cleaning discounts, which are not uncommon this time of year.
- Ask about current specials. Many businesses, including gutter cleaning companies, offer seasonal discounts in order to draw in new customers. Some even provide special discounts for military members and senior citizens, or for homeowners who contract for additional home improvement services. Call a Gutter Helmet dealer near you to find out about any current specials.
- Compare prices. It’s a good idea to get quotes from at least three professional gutter cleaning companies before deciding which one will best meet your needs. If your top pick gives you a higher quote than the others, don’t hesitate to ask if they’ll match one of the lower prices.
- Refer your friends. Keep in mind that a lot of home improvement professionals will offer a referral reward to current customers. If you’ve found a company that offers great gutter cleaning services, think about referring your friends and neighbors in exchange for a gift card or discount on the cost of gutter cleaning.
- Install Gutter Helmet®. When you have America’s #1 rain gutter guard installed on your home, you won’t have to worry about how to clean gutters with gutter guards, and you’ll also save yourself the expense of frequent gutter cleanings. The Gutter Helmet system can be installed over new or existing gutters, providing a lifetime of protection against clogs and water damage.
Connect With Your Nearest Gutter Helmet® Dealer
Save yourself the expense of gutter cleaning when you have America’s #1 rain gutter guards installed on your home. Gutter Helmet installs over new or existing gutters. To learn more about the benefits of our unique gutter topper system, contact us online or give us a call at (800) 824-3772.
The post 6 Ways to Save on Professional Gutter Cleaning appeared first on Gutter Helmet.